When and where is the Bajaj Allianz Pune Half Marathon 2019 event?
- The event is scheduled for Sunday, December 22, 2019. The start of the race is scheduled to be at Shree Shiv Chhatrapati Sports Complex Stadium, Balewadi, Pune. A detailed route map will be available closer to the event date.
What are the race categories at Bajaj Allianz Pune Half Marathon 2019?
- Half Marathon (21.1 km)
Fun and Family Run (3 km)
All races except 3KMS race are timed.
There are two additional categories for corporates:
- Corporate: 10K Challenge teams of 5 people (men, women or mixed segment) from a corporate can participate in the timed 10K challenge. The winning team in each segment will be based on the minimum collective time taken by the team. The mixed segment will require a minimum of one female participant
- Corporate: Participation Challenge: Organisation with maximum participant employees wins this. Participation count will be taken into account for all categories, including Corporate 10K Challenge.
What is the race route?
- The race route will be announced at a later date.
How do I apply for the event?
How much is the application fee?
- Half Marathon (21.1KMS): ₹ 1100/-
10KMS: ₹ 800/-
5KMS: ₹ 600/-
Fun & Family Run 3K: ₹ 400/-
Corporate Challenge – 10km Challenge per team: ₹ 4000/-
Application Fee exclusive of applicable GST & Processing Fee
What does the application fee cover?
- The fee covers your entry to the event, your bib with timing chip (except 3KMS race), access to race day facilities for registered participants and the following – Running T-Shirt, Medal, Timing Certificate, Breakfast, Goodie Bag, Training Plan, Nutrition Guideline, Physical Training Opportunity at Pre-Decided Locations, Podcast Series (Running, Nutrition), Expo Access and Finish Line/Race Photographs.
Nutrition guidelines and training plan will be available to 10K and Half Marathon participants.
Can I Apply Offline?
Is there a minimum age for participants?
- For Half Marathon, the minimum age to participate is 18 years as on the race day. For the 10K Run, the minimum age to participate is 14 years as on the race day. For the 5K and Family Run, the minimum age to participate is 6 years as on the race day. Minors between the age of 6 and 12 years must be accompanied by guardian/parent.